I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Whole day part time model?? haha! ><


18/07/09

Saturday~~






Woke up late, cause wanted to have more sleep as i wanna look nicer for my photo shoot. so yea.

Then anyway bath, dolled up. ken fetch me to taman tun park to meet up with ah ming 1 of the photographer, there's another photographer too. But somehow i dont remember his name haha!






on the way...



Here are some of the few pics first. haven't get the rest. Hope u like it?? =)


















i seriously think i got so much fatter now a this days!!

DAMN IT!





After the photo shoot. i hurry rush hope, change my outfit.

Then it was time for ' Bon Odori Festival '

YAY!! ^^



I reach there around 6plus, it was so crowded and especially dusty!! =.=" I barely can breath.

Anyway, meet up with my 2 best babe's which is Vicky and Melissa.

We walked around none stop, cause there nothing much to do though. just enjoying the Japanese
atmosphere lol!?!?










me and vicky



me, melissa and vicky.



Me and vicky. ^^

The both of us wore ukatar?? thats what vicky said. lol!








melissa and me















Front!


And


Back! XD






me and ken



random girls.



cute japanese boy's right?? =P






After that, me and kiwi were just somehow stoning together. then suddenly out of no where. random ppl kept coming to us and asking us to have a picture with them. LOL!

we were like( dolls) to them. =.=" They even thought were japanese haah!. they said thank you in japanese, say hi in japanese. lol! it was really fuuny.

























U see what i mean?? lots more to goo...

We were standing the same pose for like 1 hour plus you know =.="



























Me and vicky..
(Poor us)
I pity myself..

















































LOVE THIS PHOTO!! =P































































Finally the end!! YIPPEE!! for me! =D

Btw, if your 1 of those ppl who took picture with me.
On that day. it may not be in my blog.
But maybe in your own cam.
Nice to meet you. haha!
Drop me a msg to if u want to. ^^



Anyway after a whole day of posing. it was time to have a god night sleep. =)




















No comments: