I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Each day gets better.. i hope so~~

16/07/09

Thursday~~



After school, went ou for awhile with mom to buy groceries. =) Then suddenly out of no where, guess who called me?? =P

KK..^^ yea he came back from keday for few days. weee~~

Yup, he ask me to join he and his freinds for a movie at ou lol.

So i went home, change to a better clothes, dolled up, then he came to my house and fetch me.


We watch (Public Enemy's) tell you what?? That's the fuckiest movie I've even damn watch in my life..seriously!! =.="

After movie, then we went to Wangsa Maju to eat at this restaurant named "Happy seasons".
Its like quattro club.

Theres like four seasons kinda thing also.
Winter, spring, summer and autumn.

Yup really nice restaurant.
The food is ok.
But i love the winter side. its really nice =)



keke and me



Yi chen and ka keat











Act cute much?? =P









Mua~~ taken by kk.






Inside de restaurant.. woooo~~ cold. seriously.



















Inside toilet??


Even the light bulbs are ice cube figure.










what i ate? =)





Winter~~



Autumn~~




Summer~~



Spring~~



=)



then later on Chee Kien tag along.



After that, went barce to meet up with william. As i already promise to go.
I wont fly his aeroplane (fong fei kei) so yea. hmm
mm ..


william..



vince..



went home kinda late..well those guys had too much fun didnt wanna go home.. so yea lol!
Then me sitting alone there. stoning. As clubbing was getting bored for me. =/


No comments: