I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Short Sweet Dance. =)



22/7/09

Wednesday



Went 1u with mommy. ate japanese. some ramen thingy. Then went to "infinity" to get my hair wash.

Guess what??

They are actually good. not joking. lol. 1 of my last post said they were lousy all shit. Actually not at all. i was wrong. sorry..infinity. Hmm mm they really did a job wel done.

Also i met a new friend there, the guy who wash and blow my hair. haha Jeff Ee. =P



the ramen mee i ate. not bad larh..



In infinity..hmm mm



Excuse my messy hair, while it was still in progress of blowing.
jeff ee. =P



i'm done, waiting for mom.




nice anot?? ^^



After that, went home first to have dinner and all. then around 7pm plus.

we headed to KLpac. for kimberly my brother's gf.
She had some dance competition thingy. so well. Off we goo =P




me and mommy..camwhore abit..=P








inside..waiting for the competion to start...



brother's friends and my brother..




Didnt ge to take picture though, they sai what cannot take picture and all =.=" lame.

So well i only got the ending picture's of all the participants.

It was in a group group kinda thing..very drama kinda dance.

In some ways..i really dont fancy this kinda thing..@.@










Going home loo, mom bro and gf (kimberly).





No comments: