I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Just another sunday~~



26/7/09

Sunday





hmm ok usually then morning go church, then have lunch?

But today something different abit. why?

When for food tasting by The Edge Magazine and condominium show house called VERVE Suites at Mont Kiara.

So anyway enjoy the pictures that i took yea.

I'm sure you u will be amazed how nice it looks. =)

But also, didnt get to take some parts of the places, cause was rushing so yea.











me, kimberly and brother.
























Kimberly and me




First design.


















chio anot..? make up table. =P




















Crystal?! my love! =P
chio lighting eh?? outside the lift.
















Second design.






nice mirror effect. kimberly twins? =P









ok finish..now.



Anyway now to the sky lounge. =P

Something like u know some condo's there will be like club house kinda thing right?

But this is different, its with sky lounge. damn nice!

Prepare to be amazed.




ppl can chill around here.


























with foosball table and snooker too. =)


movie room.



gym.



toilet.



De ladies




De Gents, with my borther's head. =.="




the wash basin damn cool. is with a slide design. can see from the mirror.

Flows like a slide. didnt take properly as i said were rushing. =/





sauna.



And yesh. the last thing. THE JACUZZI! =P




After seeing the show house, went home to rest for awhile, then toong, melissa and edmund came to pick me up to go ou for a boling section. =P weeee~~



beh beh and toong




me.



melissa beh beh.




melissa.



toong.



me...
getting fatter right?? no!! =(



edmund.



No comments: