I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

What a night!! =D


11/07/09

Saturday!!



Went ou with ken and melissa. i was suppose to get a free hair wash by infinity..then some stupid problem came out.. the boss said what..today not free and shit.. Fuck him larh. =.="

No wonder nobody goes there. only ciplack ppl goes there as his customer.

So that's why i push all my hair back as i didn't bother styling my hair before i go out today. then end up what a disappointment.

SO ..end up i went to monsoon-id to get my hair wash for rm 35. =(
Bye bye my money.

for no reason i have to waste rm 35 just like that.. i mean i have to wash my hair obviously in a day right? so yea. i cant be going home and washing it when i'm already having my make up on??






Went sakae sushi to eat again.


melissa and me..














Then at night was poppy =) wnet there mainly as a promise to my babe hui lyn. =)
But Im glad i went haha!

Meet so many of my friends there. havent seen them for quite sometime.

As i havent been clubbing much. Anyway had so so much fun on that night..


melissa and me again, lol.



















hui lyn. de hot babe.






nickman.



the crowd was going wild!





candid, by some1..??
lol
Using my camera.

Ah bee =)


Zhen ling. =)


aAngelyn.. lover her ^^



Didnt get to take much photo though, which that was abit potong steam. ( steam cut ) LOL!! ^^

No comments: