I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Bye bye triple T


23/7/09

Thursday~~



Around 8pm, kelvin came and pick me up, headed to go ou again. =.="

Lol, everyday I'm there haha. Erm, well mainly for kelvin's fairwell lar.

Cause his going Taiwan tomorow for few months, study and work?? hmm mm

Were all gonna miss you Kelvin. the triple T (transporter transporter transporter) haha!!




Kelvin..



went osc to chill first..



Then went to my ever fav place, fish&co =P

To have dinner.




then after dinner. we all went out to the smoking area to play some card game. as we all got no plans yet..







me?



then went yum cah at alsafa..



went another place to yumcha second round?? lol!






Then it was time to go home and have a peacefull sleep. =.=

No comments: