I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A quick update.

8/07/09

Wednesday..





Went to ou have a quick lunch at mark's asam laksa with ken.
Love that shop the food so much.
Its cheap and nice =)










fishball noodle soup. =P yummy~~





Then after lunch headed to university hospital to see my baby elvina.. poor thing. =(

Stupid bf dump her.. then she kinda went mad.. so yea.. then end up now she's in the hospital..

But elvina, if your reading this..i'm sure you'll be fine soon babe!

U dont need a stupid ass guy like him.! >=(






My baby elvina..
















i seriously pity her.. dont worry elvina. you'll get out of there real soon! trust me.



The after visiting her, went to yum cha with some new frens in OUG.

Island cafe.


kenny and pui kuan.



me and ken.


No comments: