I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

er....just trying to update as much as possible..??

4/07/09

saturday...!




Went to bukit jalil stadium for cheer 2009 toay..but guess what!!?? there's like no 1 there! I mean compare to the 2 years back 2007 & 2008. Seriously..gosh so less people!!! ..potong steam..damn boring.. so went there for a while then went midvalley to chill. esh...






lolipop!!



guess who?? fauze, leo and carlston.














U SEE WHAT I MEAN?? NO PEOPLE!!
The other 2 years, was filled with so many ppl.. u know!





seinz....boring..



At gardens. they were having some roadshow for "LOTUS" car! SHOIK!! XD







taken by carlston.




After walking around at midvalley and garden's. Ken came and pick me up from there, then headed to pavilion for dinner with my parent's..At angus restaurant.















No comments: