I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bad luck day. no seriously not joking.!! @@

25/7/09

Saturday!!






OK!!.. u have no idea what fucking bad luck i have ok..seriously..anyway dont feel like telling out.

I prefer keeping it to myself.

Anyway beh beh, came myhouse early morning while i was still sleeping. Then around 11.30am i woke up. then bathed dolled up, time to call a cab to go down to kl for some shopping. then a fucking drama happen beteewn me and my mother ...before i go out.

Anyway u know what?? i called for more than 1 and a half hour. still got no cab! WTF right??

So luckily, my brother was so sweet to drop us at the kelana lrt station. then me and beh took the lrt to time square.




candid by beh beh, my face was seriously getting pissed. also, i was clipping my frindge so excuse me. hehe><






Beh beh




beh and me.



After a long ride, we finally made it to time sqaure. with our make up and hair ruined, because of those big winds and bloody f*ing hot weather..no joke..

Then went toilet to refresh that time. another issue cam again wtf!! a pissing of day. nvm..

Then walk walk walk....~~~~~

Around 6 plus ah toong came and fetch us. then drop me and beh beh to my house again lol!

Then leo came and bring us out for dinner at ss2..then blah blah blah.. alot more of things..

Poppy..

Not going poppy..

Clubbing

Not clubbing

Beh beh went home

Vicky and fren join..

At last...

Went TTDI the modesto dao/tao? lol either 1.




curly hair?? nice boh?

I did it with tying my hair with the stick kinda thing =)

also carlston behide me lol!!








lol!! haha. arif and vicky jie! =P









inside modesto..me and vicky















Then me and vicky went bamboo for awhile.

Then around 2 plus, all of us went to alsafa to yum cha.

Also went yum chat that time..walao..something happen
got ppl fighting all..wooosh...anyway thats about all..





No comments: