I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IKEA much!?!?


30/6/09

Tuesday...




YES!! I FINALLY BOUGHT A NEW SO CALLED CABINET..

But better then nothing. Hmm well as for those reader's who had read 1 of my recent post about my cabinet post.
Which my cabinet was a total lost..=.=" so yea..anyway..

Went ikea today with mom and ken. hmm mm.



taken by ken.



ken and mom.




yea..so called cabinet. well i didnt wanna spend much on a new cabinet as i'm going to be shifting soon. so i just bought a hanger thingy.. the grey colour 1.. yea.. as a cabinet. wth!! i know right?? anyway then i'll use a cloth to cover up the clothes so it wont get dusty.







haha!! poor ken! have to help me carry.
I bought some boxes for my bottom's. example: jeans. short's and skirt?? =)



No comments: