I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Melissa Beh's Real Birthday celebration lol!!



7/07/09

Tuesday~~






Afternoon ken came my house to pick me up again, then headed to curve to have lunch first then..

went ikea again to buy something to keep my caps, hats??

whatever u name it.
We also camwhore abit abit. as there were so many mirror's in ikea!
I couldn't RESIST IT!! =D


Ken



Me =)


















Then after buying the stuff that i needed. ken drop me home.
After few mins, later. Around 6 plus. Edmund came and fecth me to find Beh beh! for her birthday celebration. This time is steamboat =P
The other time was barbeque.





I know what your thinking!! dont think wrong. so happen i was half way talking to melissa, she was sitting the behide sit. so i face her and talk to her while sms. then she capture this pic without me knowing it lol!


Edmund..



ALL CHEETAH!! ^^



its melissa beh and my hp lol!!







edmund and melissa





We when carefour the kepong 1.. to buy our own ingredients =P yup.
Seriously, never knew groceries shopping could be so much fun!!




edmund and beh beh











Jeremy, ah toong and beh beh



candid by melissa beh =P











Random small kid, edmund and me.
LOL! do u notice something?? 3 three of us are putting our right hand up??
In the same time??
I was so happen?? haha!! ><



jeremy and ah toong



















a small kid choosing veggie for the mommy!! =P CUTE too the max!!
Can carefour be anymore..fun to shop groceries at??




Melissa beh. the total damage!! @.@



nah. its not larh. carefour things are really cheap! =P
We bought seriously damn alot of food u know.





GOING BACK HOME...to ah toong's house for steamboat! ^^
















But before going to ah toongg's house. we headed to the nearest secret recipe to buy a cake for melissa beh. =P





jeremy, ah toong and melissa beh.





WE WERE PURE LIFELESS...





Beh beh has chosen the cake.. and it is.
Chocolate Mud.
Ok, i know the name sounds disgusting. but its 1 of my fav cake in secret recipy. seriously is darn nice!! =D


jeremy


Went we reach to ah toong's house. it was time for work!
we wash and ringse the cold seafood. then boiled soup. hmm mm. Not long, some other friends started to come.



ah ci, ah toong and edmund



ewww..they are cutting..some beef thingy..damn yuck weih.
When havent cook..



taken by mua~~ melissa's behide lol!





While waiting for the rest to come.. i started to camwhore lorh. to pass my time..
















Ah ci..









Tom yam soup. HERE i COMEE!!
Seriously after eating it. the seafood all the soup. it tasted to great. didnt know we were so good at cooking too haha >




zhen ling and beh beh.



me and beh beh.


me and ah ci


me and zhen ling





self timer pics.









After the steamboat..the could'nt finish the beef. as it was hard to be boild..
So they dicided to cook with some sauce. lol!! but it turn out quit nice. suprisingly






edmund and me






Time for birthday cake. Happy birthday to melissa beh.
Sweet sixteen this year. =)
























After cutting cake all. beh beh seems to be really tired.
Poor thing.


But i was just even more hyper when it comes to the night..?? =/
















No comments: