I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Third time. But is still feels so fun and nice. =)

27/7/09

Monday!!




keke came my house and fecth me then we headed down to kl.

Parked the car at pavilion then walk to starhill, Lot 10 then sungai wang. =)

After shopping, walk all the way back to pavilion, then went starbucks to chill. Me and his fav place. Then went to watch "harry potter" The Half-Blood Prince. It was a ok movie. Rate 1-10. i give it 6?? lol.



kk. =P

take 1, him with specs



take 2, him without specs


Which 1 better?? haha..



& mua~~



pavilion..




Lot 10







Starhill~~





lol, cute eh??



seriously, do u notice my face got problem today lol.
Its like the way i smile or something its something not right with my face.
Now a days, when i take picture's is like so not nice u know what i mean? =/




Ok, after done with all the things. Its time for dinner. We then drove back to kepong to meet up with ka keat. its been a long time seen's i saw him. so yea we picked him up from his house then went for dinner at some "wantan mee" store outside ..around kepong.

Its at the road side though, but the its really delicious. =P

YUuMmY~~ thanks keke. had a wonderfull dinner. was kinda hungry that time sumore.
At leats i get to eat nice food! haha






ka keat..camera.. shy lol.









SO TASTY!! MUST TRY!! ^^



After dinner, drop back ka keat home. so it was my turn to return to my castle. LOL!

Thats what keke said haha! ><"










my face becoming fatter..!! @.@



No comments: