I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Melissa beh. A day she should remember! =)


30/04/09

Thursday




Woke up... grabbed my phone. saw lots of msg.. guess what all the msg said?

1.Eh babe! where you going tonight??

2. Want go supper tonight? i'm going!

3. Woi..tonight barcelona lorh..=D

4. Mui, wanna go MOS tonight??

LOL!! i know right..?? But cant blame, tomorrow was a public holiday.
Everbody wanna have fun. =)



Then i had a sudden thought on my head. hmm should i bring melissa out this time?? =P
So yes, i did. i msg her straight and then after school ask her to come over my house
to get ready and all..
she was really excited.
Cause it was her first time clubbing. Like seriously clubbing kinda thing. Not like the other time at supper haha. 1 of my last time post i had.

Then later on get ready all, we headed to ou to chill and eat dinner.


At the end i actually dont know who i was going with haha.

so went to ask another group to go. which they were in ou. then the said ok.

So yea..



Melissa beh and me..









Andy came to ou and pick us up.

Then he went to pick another fren up.

Then it was tine to have some fun!



Andy


At the end, there were complcations.. so didnt join andy they all.. i join the ou bunch of frens and others that i bump into on that night. Also i bump into ashley again.

I didnt get to take much photos cause that night wes really crowded, also didnt find any1 who could hold my bag. so i just out it in my frens car.



Jolene and me






melissa and me



me and melissa beh



jolene, melissa, me and fren




Babe mel,
I hope i make that a memorable night for you.
Hope u had much fun on that night.
Love u lots..melissa beh! =)

No comments: