I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother's day!


10/05/09

Sunday*





We went to subak to celebrate mother's day. If you don't know where's subak.

Go google type "dine with nature".

U will see my blog pop put. there's everything about it =)

Its a very relaxing place to be at..the environment is very nice. In the nature way.

went there around 7pm like that.

that's why the pic below was still so bright.





my second brother gerald.



mom and dad




me..=)








mom and me..!

happy mother's day mommy! i love you XD



Also..something keeps coming up to my mind..
i dont why i still miss you so so much..






gerald..always playing with the phone..






Basically we just ate dinner then talk for awhile, then i started to cam whore..then for awhile more then went home. so nothing much to blog about..

No comments: