I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I can be sweet cute at times also hot and sexy!! XD


28/05/09

Thursday..




This are the picture's from the photoshoot from Putra jaya.
Also some from the Klcc 1.




Another picture, is a pic of a some1 name. haha
I was bored during mid term exams. then i draw it.
I know my drawing suck... real real bad..
Anyway enjoy~~


































































































































































































































P/s: "kk"= hehe. i know your going to be really happy after seeing this. but i know my drawing damn random..got something i drew on an alphabet and u totally hate it and scared of it the most. see closely =P

No comments: