I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Im falling.. i cant hold on..


6/05/09

Wednesday




Its 2am something in the morning now, i couldt sleep. Alot of things is runing around my mind.
I'm just not at peace. I'm feeling veryery down. Moodless. Sad.
I dont know whats wrong with me... can any1 hear me?? i NEED HELP!!

I actually notice, i dont have much things / stuff that other normal human has.
Its like i'm a very odd human..
When i see other people's blog, they have everything that what a normal human being deserve to have.

Example~~ i dont have..
  1. People who really cares for me.
  2. True Friends.
  3. People who really respect me. Just because i cant study..( im dumb )

Even how nerd, ugly or poor those ppl are, still have have those things.
And why dont i?? seriously? Is this fair..?

People say i have additude problem.
YES i admit i do.
~~I like to think highly of myself
~~Show of f new stuff that i get
~~Too straight forward

But i changed ok.
U guys just never bother to undertand me.
Do i have to be your dog to gain friendship fom u guys?
Listen what u say.
Trea u like god.
PLS MAN!! FUCK YOU ALL

But anyway life is always like thatis never fair..
I just have to bar with it.
Maybe i havent i havent get them yet??


I dont know larh..whatever la..
My head is spining like fcuk only now.
F*ing migrane.
I think i better go bed now..Night~


1 comment:

Jess said...

We all love you. We all care. Your parents love & care for you.