I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Outing with choong chee leong. My puma zhai! XD


20/05/09

wednesday~



Went out with leong leong to ou. As his going to leave to go uk for his futher studies. So will be the last time metting up for this year i guess?? =(
HmMmM so going to miss him.


Anyway, we had lunch at wong kok. then later on we watch this movie called
( angel's and demon )

Seriously people..i dont understand why people say is a so damn good movie..=.="
I fucking think it was the most boring movie i ever watch in the cinema, maybe im just not into those mystery movie's. Or maybe im just a bimbo.

Thats another reason ppl like to say about me.. so what?? thats me. Mind your own god damn bisness..will you?? =)




April lee chooi-en







Finding for car park~~



Yesh!! i notice something too~~ i'm getting fatter @.@



Choong chee leong!!

















i know we camwhore alot....SO??







Then after movie, i wanted to drink starbucks but then..leong leong wanted to cofee bean..

hmm so guess what, i teman him walk all the way down, then only we walk back up bought my starbucks. then went to sit down. Cause 1u the coffee bean no open air, which he wanna smoke.
so we went to the starbucks and drink outside. so that he can slowly smoke all he want..LOL!!












haha!! mine bigger then his =P








I'M NO LONGER THIN!!
I'M BECOMING FAT!!





wahaha!! stupid!!




LOL~~












i was like.."dont take dy..arh enough!!" then
SNAP~~ he took this picture.






After that, leong leong follow me back home to repair my webcam and mike. As somebody didnt wanna help.. dont help lar. Say i lan ci all shit stuff..?? FUCKAO YOU!! pukima~~
I got other frens to help! READ IT WEIH!!
U know who i'm mentioning about..if your reading it..



Anyway then we started to play with the webcam sumore haha!!



















And that's the end of the camwhoring day..
p/s: i'm really gonna miss you so much.. puma zhai~~





No comments: