I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Photoshoot at Putra Jaya, for Bmw car's.


16/05/09

Saturday..


P/s: Hey remember i said i'll be posting up my photo's from the photoshoot in klcc..??
yea..i'm lazy though..so haha! But i do have 2 photo's of it in my blog. 1 my header and my profile picture, holding the flower one.
Woke up at 4am.. i know madness anot?? @.@

Sumore last night came home at 3am from barce.

I wash make up all 3.30am dy..so means i only get to sleep for 30mins!!

But what to do.. its what i like to do..modeling =P



At 5am plus. jynn the make up artis came to my house and pick me up.

Then went to mcd at centerpoiont to meet up with the other models.

After that, we all follow back to jynn's house to make up.

Then bla bla bla..skip skip skip~~~ lazy to type dy lol. Until now I'm still dead tired..



We shall skip until we went to putra jaya already..LOL!!

Reach there get down the car. i totally feel the heat burning my skin weih!! =(

Anyway then, we started photo shooting lorh.. 4 of BMW car's. but i only model for 3..










The photo's few below, is taken by a friend of mine Ivan, his not a professional photographer.

But just trying out to take for fun. But ok what right?? he take until.

But u can tell by the diffrence 1 larh. The 1 that edited are the photographer's 1.

Some are by this photographer called,
Viknesh Rajandran.

I manage to get it so fast, well mainly cause he post it up in faceoobook fast.

Other then the rest all i havent get.



First car i model beside the 3 other's.


There was 2 black, 1 silver and 1 red.


I didnt get to manage to take with the red 1..though. =/


Anyway, this is the special black colour. 2 door's


The onwer of this car is really friendly yet nice.. =)










Next car, the silver 1.















Another 1 is a black also. but have 4 doors.
I prefer 2 door's car =P





After the photoshoot for the bmw car's. We headed to a mall at putra jaya. to have lunch. At some chicken rice shop..not the normal chicken rice shop haha.
Then after lunch, went back to putra jaya, but a diffrent area. For a fashion shoot. =)





On the way to the mall..











Coco ^^



Reiko =D



coco, me, reiko and carmen



reiko, carmen, jean, melissa, maysee and me



The same.. but plus coco this time.. on my right.



Maysee~XD



Melissa lee =P




Maysee, melissa, reiko and me.





close up!





carmen..=)






Melissa, carmen, reiko and me.






melissa, reiko, carmen and me





Coco, carmen, reiko, jynn(the make up artis), Melissa, me, Maysee and jean.






Back to putra jaya again..



Hung (the owner of that 2 door bmw), reiko, melissa, jean, me, maysee and...
i dont know his name(the owner for the 4 door bmw).. LOL ><












Me and Melissa







Me and reiko





There's many more photo's.
But some havent get. Some lazy to upload lol.
they will at my facebook. Add it if u want.
angel_aprillee@hotmail.com


After over with the photoshoot. All went thier own way.
Me and jean went to meet up with hung. The 2 door's bmw.
He brought us to little genting for a gathering dinner thing. it was really nice of him.


me and jean. our make up is melting somehow..
1 whole day dy marh..


The view~~











i like how the way they cut the fruit's intresting weih =)




That's for the night..Also 1 more thing..i got super darker..='(

1 comment:

《踏恶夫》 said...

hey..u know maysee..haha...so coincident...nice photo,BMW and the hottest APRIL^^