I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

haha..yesh i cut my hair again..=.="


9/05/09

Saturday~~




Early morning, when to curve to cut my hair again. i know its not long since i cut my hair, but i cant tahan the frindge. its like growing so fast =.=". so this time i cut it real short. once and for all. a real time i dont have to go cut my hair dy.. =P


Then later, when came back home. folow parent to go chao yang there around ss2, for lunch.
We went to this very famous shop for noodle 1. but i have no idea whats the shop name even call..





Bro and mom





Me..with my seriously short to the side frindge. i think its to short..it almost look like bangs..esh.
wouldt want to look like some1..><










the "pan mee" tasted so goooood =D


Then on our way home.. i started camwhoring..hehe









Then when i reach home already, i was suppose to take picture's for some moral project about cleaning the enviroment. i end up posing.
As my maid said: eh eh pose 'sikit' (abit)..so i my did it lorh HAHA!

( As i really like to pose so much 1 larh)





LOL!!!!










After all the taking pictures all,


hui sien jie came to my house and pic me up.


then off we went to ou....





Hui sien jie




After eating..
where got much to do..
so again the sickness come.
CAMWHORE!! ^^



















Then around the evening, melissa beh came and meet up with us for awhile. Also.. i got shock of something, when melissa showed me the magazine. guess who i saw!! @.@



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



VC!! @.@ omg..
Aiks... In the "i feel" mag. For the may issue..






This guy, who use to work at shibuya at sungai wang. hmm mm
but now has change to another job.. which is...a way diffrent kinda job..(privacy)





Anyway, lets not talk about him. lets talk about VICKY!! also known as kiwi =P


After when hui sien jie and melissa left, i went to meet up with vicky and her bf ken, also with the bf younger brother jun.


we went to chatterbox to eat. then later went to paddington house of pnacake! YUmMy wieh the pancake =D





ken and vicky =)



Vicky and me.. cam whore until damn gao!! haha













Her's.



Mine.











Jun and ken. brother's.










sweet couple =)

I'm jealous!! ><












No comments: