I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Even though, it was our first time seeing each other.. but i felt something special..

24/05/09

Sunday"



Ok as people who always reads my blog or even know me. I dont like sunday's. why??
Because the next day is a monday and its a school day!! >=(
I ANTI SCHOOL!! seriously..



Anyway then, every Sunday morning i go church lorh.
After church I'll go have lunch.
Today i had lunch at bangsar shopping complex.

Ate at this restaurant dont know call what name lol.
Have to walk outside to the open area at chilis there.
Then there will be a lift to go up to the third floor.

Yea thats the only chinese restaurant. =)





April lee chooi-en. Mua~~



My bro and his sweet gf kimberley.



U see, both of them so sweet!! i jealous.. =(
I wish me and that some 1, will be like that too.


NO no..this is not the restaurant i eat.. is on the way to the restaurant.
The restaurant is inner 1.
This is some western food 1 i think??
Havent eat before.



dad and mom
U SEE i was like a light bulb with this to couple.

1. dad and mom
2.bro and kimberly
3.ME?? alone lorh =(




yum cha!!




Inside the restaurant..






After lunch, we headed home. FINALLY!!
i was kinda pissed though.
i was suppose to meet up with my this fren, but then dad ask me to eat with them first.
If not i get to spend more time with my fren...=.="



When i reach home, for like 10 mins later, my fren keke came and pick me up.
Then we went to ou. My first time seeing him. i was darn shock!! why??
He is as fair as me! @.@
Really good looking~~ hmm mm



There he is, Voon Keke.
Special name right?? haha
He studies at AIMST Uni at kedah.





Yes he love to kiss my phone for some reasons. haha!! XD




Me and keke



again~~












2 also trying to do stupid faces..lol!!









Mocha ice blended with whip cream as usual~~



& and his, green tea ice blended



=D


After hanging out at starbucks, we just walk around lorh. As there's no time for movie.
Cause he has to be back at kedah..around 6pm with bus.

By the time we walk walk chat chat..4pm is about to come.
he has to reach the place earlier marh..




he was checking his camera..












=P









aiks..abit dissapointed barely get time to spend with him.
esh..


Then now at night was here, me and my family went to pavilion to have dinner.
went to eat japanese at this restaurant called kampachi.
Its at the highest floor.






kimberly wearing my bro shirt lol!!







dad and mom




taken by kimberly =P

















deciding to buy anot..


was missing you sp badly already ..



going home. in the car.
kimberly and me =)





1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

NICE catch, April ;) VERY very good looking *thumbs up*