I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Akiraceo.blogspot.com XD MIAO~~ ><


7/05/09

Thursday






OMG!! THIS BLOG IS F*ING CUTE/NICE/FUNNY!!! XD

Seriously poeple.


Maybe alot of u people out there know about this blog already, but who cares! I just found it today. >"<

(i know i'm out dated larh) SOO??!!?
hehe~~


Well, how i actually found about this blog? From Nuffnang lorh.. haha. He was the featured blogger for "april". My name lalala~~lala~
Then when i open this blog at first i thought..yerr =.= what kinda childish person is this..
.
cartoon freak arh.!?
But then the more i read. i become "GILA!" (crazy) LOL!!

I end up bing his supporter sumore. xiao anot leh me?? If u go to my left hand side of my page in my blog. Below the Nuffnang ad thingy.
U will see a cute pic of a cat there. YES!! ITS MIAO~~ XD

Hmm MM im now a huge fan of this blog.
Seriously actually i was damn emo and all today 1, but thanks to this blog!
It totally change my mood. I kept laughing none stop when i was reading it.
The cartoon he draw, the way the person worte it is so damn nice to read weih.

Anyway here's some of the pictures that he draw, something to do with him also,
but he change it into a comic way. DAMN cute arh~~

(btw arh, sorry about the blur pics. was not suppose to englarge it. but i dont enlarge even worst. so if you really wanna see it nice and clearly, go this blog!! XD


Number 1








LOL!! u will understand it.. if your reading it from the actual blog. haha. its actually dandruff.




Number 2








Poor thing, got bully by the own pet haha.




Number 3







LOL, it seems the pet really wants him to die..wakakaka..



Anyway what do u think?? nice leh hor??
So wanna know who's the blogger? wanna meet him?? Its..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


MIAO!!


HAHAHA!! No..its not him. obviously.=.=' But ist him also, in a way. cause the main character in his blog is miao. Which is this cat above.


But he doesnt blog like how usually a normal blogger would like camwhore of themself then blog about it. He draws the character out and blog. Intresting eh..??

I mean there is picture's of him in some of his post. But, i prefer to give u guys a surprise how he acttually looks like. Hmm mm. For the truth, he do look abit like a cat haha!!


p/s:sorry jian, hope u dont mind me saying that. haha




So anyway hope u will go veiw his blog!!

Then be amazed~~ @@ woosh!!



2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Yay! I like this header image of yours more [=

Anonymous said...

haha yeah interesting =)