I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Apple + Kiwi = April & Vicky =D


15/05/09

Friday~~



I went to midvalley to find vicky after her work..around 5pm.
Then follow her home.
Then she cooked my favorite food for me!! Guess what it it?? XD

  1. cabonara speggetti.
  2. maggi mee.
  3. mushroom soup.
  4. home dishes.


wooo~~ try guessing hehe!




Anyway....

this picture was taken while i was in the cab..
going to midvalley.



In vicky's room..camwhoring..beinglifeless.
while waiting for her to bath..
(behind me was vicky's sister "Michelle")






April Lee Chooi-En ^.^ mua~~



Piglet's ear...haha




Winnie the pooh...ear's =D






Finally, she was done. Then we camowhore together lol!!
After that we went barce, with some of her friends.




vicky and me.











sexxy~~~ vicky..








At barce~~

chloe, me, vicky



chloe, vicky, me











Kiss~~ ooo



vicky and me..



chloe and vicky



Vicky and Ethan







love you the max vicky hun!!



love you darling..









me, vicky and chloe



guess who~~ XD


And thats for the night..


No comments: