I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

KL at day, and asia cafe at night


23/05/09

Saturday~~



Wei juan come and pick me up wih leeyuee in the car already.
Then he drop us at sungai wang. then me and leeyuee when shopping then headed to timesquare too.
After that i meet up with my little cousin...she's only 13. but..she dont look like 1..@.@"





camwhoring before going out..





Truely your's~~ April lee chooi-en




At gasoline, to meet up with my little cousin..







Leeyuee and mua~~




leeyuee, me and michelle..my cousin..




















sexy leeyuee~













yes. i know we camwhore until nothing to take..SO??




After meeting up at gasoline to have some drinks with my cousin.
She went off with her bf.. then wei juan came and pick us up to go pavilion wiht david in the car too.
Then we went to a restuarant name called "Michelangelo's" to have our dinner.











The surrounding evening view~~










leeyuee~~ =)



speggetti cabonara with some mushroom and beef.
Shared with leeyuee.


I find it quiet tasty though! =D




with wei juan's smoke effect lol!!















Also!! i saw some guy which is seriously damn handsome.
The guy beside the green shirt 1..wearing the white jacket inside grey esh kind thing.
But he seat quiet far away, so this picture is kind blur..so make him look abit stupid lol!!








After the dinner, walk around then we were all kinda tired. So then we headed home.
Once i reach home..run to my room and jump to the bed..but after 10m mins pass..
My bordemness start's..so guess what i went out to yum cha lorh. haha!!




Inside kelvin's car..


hehe nothing better to do..



kelvin



Kent and maxine behind
1 trying to do stupid faces.
Another 1, trying to take my pic?? ahha




I just kept camowhoring, which there's nothing to do in the car. while driving to ac..




maxine's hand =.="
















At asia cafe.


amira, chin lee, kent and maxine.




Alex and pam



me, amira and chin lee.




again..







PAM!! =D






Pam and me






Guess who back's are these? =P



Anyway after playing some foos, chill. then it was time to go home.
Cause everybody was feeling tired too.
I reach home around. 2am..yup.




No comments: