I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Carlson's birhtday party. =)


`25/04/09'

Saturday

Went ou with melissa first.. to hang out.
Then later aroud 5pm plus. went home. to change then went to supper club with mom for a line dance funk party..

Went there for dinner buffet then dance for a while chill.

Around 9 plus.. carlson came an fetch me and melissa, then headed to kuchai lama for his birthday party =)














melissa and me












In supper club

















At kuchai lama a place like a cafe like that..



















lisa, melissa and me



me and maygin



The birthday boy carlson =)




force to wear a mask haha!!
We didnt like it..so change another 1..haha


its pressing my nose. As ppl who know me in real life my knows is relly high nose.
So look real stupid when the mask is pressing my nose.






me, melissa and maygin











carlson's sister.




No comments: