I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm back!! =/



2/04/09

Thursday~~




Hey..I'm back. Finally. Hmm mm.
Well mainly thanks to the 'ass lightning' who strike my modem. so no Internet.
Also not just that, at then end my computer also cant on anymore..F it..seriously..=.="

Now I'm in school. having ict class. so was bored then decided to blog here...
Anyway the recent things that happen to me.. was really depressing ... not gonna talk it out here.
But just to say that something always happen for a reason and maybe were just not meant to be..
i guess were from different kind of area ppl.. so its better for us both..that we just stick to frens..


Anyway my next post will be about the event i recently went to. Its about the earth hour. =)


stay tuned~~

No comments: