I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a day~~ =)


25/03/09

Wednesday~~


woke up around 8am plus couldn't sleep, was kinda excited. well cause going out with vc today. After 3 days didn't see him. i know its only 3 days so?? yeah.. i still miss him much.

Anyway as i was saying, yea woke up prepare myself, then just before i went out, some shit drama happen between me and my dad. ARGGG .. fucking pissed. luckily at the end i still manage to go out.

So i set cab to sungai wang to find him. As he was waiting for me dy. Then once i reach he came and find me then headed over to pavilion to walk..

Then went to wong kok and eat my lunch.




Vc's fren's: kai zai and issac?? ( i cant really remember their name well haha)




me and Vincent

















Walk around..then watch a movie called: hotel for dog's. its a really nice and funny movie. u guys should watch it. =)

Then before we went back to ou, i ask vc to change his hair style as i think it wasn't that nice. to meet my parent's with that dragon ball hair of his. so he end up changing back to a more pleasant looking hair.




i was waiting at the bench again, for him to change his hair ..

while can u see a sohai person behide me?? yes..thats kai zai..=.="





Then once we reach ou, bought some stuff that i needed. Then just walk around again. then waited for mom to pick us home. As vc was coming over to my house for dinner with my parent's haha..


while waiting.. so we...





started..




to..camwhore lorh..><





vc like to ban lan yeng..haha!!





u see what i mean?? lol bibi...cute larh you..








Then finally my mom came. So anyway the dinner went well.. hmm mm
Anyway guess thats all for today.




BYE~~~




3 comments:

june said...

hey april! :P omg people still disturb you ah? they are so lifeless wei april. but hey! you're a celeb! :P ignore lah april. they dont know you babe.

you blocked my area! ): ooh well.
loves babe!

if you do read this, reply to my blog!

Tyna-C said...

hey there, i visit your blog occasionally. saw you once, at pyramid with zong shen. btw, zong shen is my friend. what a small world, ey! :)

SGRMSE. said...

Your boyfriend's hair damn chun =D