I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Just another day..


6/03/09

Friday




Woke up damn tired.. not enough sleep at all. Because of the mardi event. But well, at the end i still got up and went for my school sport's day.













me & debra..(dont know what kind of face is she trying to show..><)









& yuin, i guess things work out back..?


second bro (gerald) and me. =)



After sitting there for a while... i find it damn boring, so me, my bro, debra and yuin went to yum cha for awhile. then came back school.











After coming back home from the school sports day. went to sunway peramid with bro and fren's.


yun xin and sai kent





bro and me




yun xin and me







we went sakae sushi to eat..








told u i love this sushi alot..
in 1 of my post..






Then later at night, went to kl for family dinner..




















I don't really have the mood to blog larh don't know why..
so I'll just put picture's..


No comments: