I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 6, 2009

A very complicated day..??

5/03/09

Thursday..



Ok shall we just skip to the afternoon. hmm mm
Around 5pm. then zong shen came and pick me up, then off we went to sunway peramid.
then went for mcdonald's.



zong shen. =)











mua..
























oohh..intresting..=D











Then he went to my house for a while to eat a quick dinner then chaoz. cause he has something else to do..


So as for me, around 10pm plus..justin wong came and pick me up..then we went to mardigrass for the traffic light event. I met super alot of fermiliar faces, but obviously didnt have time to take picture with all of them right..??





















Hui sien jie.








Guess who?? =P wait..it will be his turn to have another picture..




justin




picky




damn her name is kinda..hard to remember.. really sorry babe..



cally



naomi , err cant remember her name sorry..(was blur) and me







jia shin



adele








adele and picky



Adele, me and picky.




melissa lee








ricky




valen








@.@













shin ji ( lol he was really tipsy)








Nah!! can guess who already anot..? my kor..*******




yes! my kor cassidy! =)

haha he was already going chao tut! (not right)





shin ji, me and justin wong



hui sien, forget his name also..lol!! and justin



people going nuts..


















going home..and somehow i was freaking in a bad mood that night..




No comments: