I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 20, 2009

A great day, and not so great night..??


{19/03/09}

Thursday~


Around 12 pm plus, then me, melissa beh and her bf toong headed to kelana jaya to take the lrt to time square. cause somehow he said he was lazy to drive ok..so well..



Mua~~







toong and melissa beh


melissa and me =)


orh...so loving~



























Then after 1 hour..chaging train's from kl central. here we are at time square. =)

Then we walked around. then we walk to sungai wang.

After not long guess it was time for lunch!! Yummyy~

We had mcdonald's.





After lunch. from sungai wang we walk to pavilion.
We damn got semangat right..?? ( alot of energy )







I swear i didnt did that pose on purpose. the wind was strong and it was blowing my hair so yea..the picture turn out like that. haha




toong and melissa beh. see even her hair was flying abit.









take 1. smsing .



















We chilled at starbuck's for awhile..








melissa's new DIY phone sticker




take 2. smsing again..




No.. we didnt eat br. we just seat there to camwhore.. haha!




Once more again..i brought them to starhill as melissa beh wanted.
I'm starting to feel like I'm a kl tour guide..












Blur much..




















Also.. i met a new fren! =)
Hmm mm
His name is vincent lee ming shen.


finally, they came. lol.
derrick and debra.
they were suppose to meet up with us long time ago. but they came very late.



At gasoline.




take 3. u see..smsing again. =.="
i think i'll really die if i dont have a hp..



well then it was time to go home. cause after that i'm going to poppy again.
but after that we went to barcelona..

I dont have any clubbing pic's with me now though..long story.but i'll post it up as soon as possible.
But nvm guess i change my mind..dont feel like posting it up..lazy larh..


No comments: