I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 9, 2009

After so long ^^


9/03/09

Monday






Finnaly after so long, only get to see me ling Melissa beh.

Almost 3 weeks i didnt see her. But it feels like i didnt see her like for a long long long time. Gosh!! miss her so much.

Anyway even though i was so sick. like everyminute suddenlly my tear's would role down from my eye's, because of bad flue. i'll still sacrifice to go out. my face seriously look terrible. sumore i didnt put make up. hmm mm u can imagine it! the horror.

But anyway her bf came and pick me up from my house, then off we went to 1u.


Melissa and me














told you!!





Melissa and her bf Ah toong




Even though i was so sick.. lol i cant bare not eating this ice-cream and ist been a long time since i eat mcflrurry so yea. hehe.
And mainly, thanks to this girl walking pass me eating it. if i didnt see it, i wouldt been temp to wanted it. =.="



And do u notis the size of the mcflurry become smaller and shorter by 2 inches..??
Hmm mm guess the economy its really that bad now.
so thats why somehow the price is also cheaper by abit, so that at leats people will still buy it..




not so a good picture i know..=.='




After eating the ice-cream, then went to watch a movie called marley and me.
That movie is seriously nice. u guys should go watch it.

WARNING!! make sure bring a packet of tissue..trust me. big time helper.

(for people those who easily cry)




No comments: