I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A long long day~~ But i had fun i guess?? ^^


14/03/09

Saturday~





Woke up rather late today, even though i didn't go out late anywhere. Body was feeling so tired. Have no idea why..


Anyway then wash up get rdy all. Then went ou with bro and cherish.




Me & cherish










Cherish and bro










Oh yea also! We went to do our nails. At this shop called nail parlour..is that the correct spelling i think? (who Care's) =.=" its beside "Watson" in ou. first floor.


That place is somehow very popular. Alot of ppl goes there do to their nails..maybe just because is open door kinda shop. Not close up so ppl can notice it easily.


Anyway some shit things happen. it was actually my turn to choose my colour. Then this 2 stupid damn bitches go snatch the basket of colour nails, then fine.. i just let them have it. But like HALLO!! you don't have to choose it like for 30 bloody minute. If your fucking face is so ugly, what color u put it still wont make any difference.


So then at then end, i didn't get to choose. I just told the person what colour i want..which i said i want shiny purple..so she just take from 1 of the most shiners purple and apply it for me. Fuck those bitches man. At the end i wasn't really happy about the colour but i didn't wanna be fussy so yea.






mine..






cherish





Then later then we went to pavilion which is in kl..

Went there to walk around, shopping and eat dinner.
Then at night we went poppy! =)






talking on the phone with..






raining.. once again. this month raining none stop..






Cherish and bro at wong kok




me..



cherish
















The view in the afternoon..



ordering food.









bro, cherish and me



^^







yes..we sit from afternoon to night. haah! we had nothing to do anyway, and the scenery was nice. so we just sit and chit chat till night =)







starhill!













mua~~ =P



wooot~~ sexxy...


















Then here we are at poppy.. =)
Btw, i met alot of familiar face's once again!



me and cherish












hui sien jie!




take 1.. cherish, me, huisien and picky.




take 2? =)




Stephy




picky and stepy




picky, stepy, huisien and me




& finally zong shen..




fauzeee




Brian, zong shen and my bro




me and jeff




roy and me



swt~~~~
















leo



brian and zong shen



me and ashley



Jacklyn =p






And that was for the night~~ =)


1 comment:

Joan Chia said...

wow..great pictures..geez..wonder you don't feel sick in such a stuffy place..hahx..kidding..other than that..you look..okla..nth special..^^JK..