I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am into you..but somehow..~~~~~


7/03/09

saturday





Went out with ivan and kiwi =)
we meet up in 1u.
Finally, were suppose to meet up so many times..but never free lol, and thats to kiwi..XD


Ivan



Vicky ~ Kiwi



Me and her!




again..?





After eating then shopping..
3 of us also have nothing to do..and yet damn tired of walking around soo....
kiwi plan to visit my house. so off we go~~





kiwi cam whoring with my camera.
damn!! she took me in it too..with not such a nice look =.="





Both of them were trying to bring down my bed..haah!





orh!! so cute! ><
lol she was hungging the cow gave by..wc









then again..lying down on the octopus gave by...ah **
ppl that know me well will know this 2 soft toys are given by who..=/





Apple and kiwi =D












Then i plan to visit zong shen while his working.. so then off i go.. with a cab..all the way to klang..which cost me a fraking bomb!!
Then for kiwi and ivan..they also had opther plans for them self..so then went home.




zong shen!
wait! he doesnt work in the supermarket.
we went to buy somedrinks..only. =)



me




this is the shop he work in..




klang the jaya jusco..@.@





through the webcam..
















not couple..(dont think wrong) =.='




chip= the naughty 1, with abit hair
His fav







dale and chip... lol
wrong position.
its suppose to be chip and dale.




dale=the not so nauhgty 1.??
with no hair at all? haha







then went yum cha at original kayu at bukit tinggi. far hor..?? XD








Maggie I LOVE YOU!!
thats why i turn out so short..=.="
F it..
I've been eating it for years, everyday day 2 to 3 packet.. from young..and see what happen..






No comments: