I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sometime's family and friends is all u need.


6/03/09 "night"

Friday



As i was posting at my last post on the same date, saying i was so moody and all. didn't wanna blog much..??

Then suddenly my phone rang~~

zong shen called asking to follow him to go sanctuary, as he knows i was really down..
(as in no mood to the max)

So then he came and pick me up. around 1am..like that. It was a last minute thing..



Zong Shen. My best best friend ever!!

He was always there for me.









Cherish came along ^^



















Totally candid by zong shen.
Some f*ing retard, accidentally bang the beer on me..
Then my bro help me..to wipe.










Brian again. Hmm mm his a drunk tard






haha!!





Hmm mm seriously..were not couple. Just really close.
Like a bro and sis.









U know why zong shen have to dance with this guy now..??

well he was kinda like behind me trying to hug me in a way..

So then zong shen next minute went and push me a side..

then he started to dance with this freak. so that, that guy cant have the

chance to dance or touch me =)




LOL!!!!!!




Paper and stone??




zong shen loh !! ^^


Guess that night turns out not to be moody at all! i had so much fun.

No comments: