I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

haha! A day to remember =P


21/03/09

Saturday~~



Ah Toong, melissa's bf came and pick us up from my house. then we headed to time square with car..and no more lrt pls..i hate it..=.="


yes..i know its a lala pose..soo?? for fun cannot meh..




it was freaking jam..so my camwhore lorh..




Finally we reach time square, so we met up with rest..for lunch.. and guess who i met.

After sl long never seen him...=)



beh beh and lee lee










yes..him! Ah ci. my ex. lol.

But luckily were still fine as frens. thats great isnt it? hehe












then went to find vincent again.. =)




Around 7 plus..parent's came to pavilion to eat dinner..so i join them.
After that i walk back to sungai wang meself..as melissa beh they all went somewhere else. and i had my own plans too..
Which is....clubbing!! =D




waited for him to close shop..then it was time for Supper club.I know..almost everybody went before but..i nv been to so yea..it was my first time. so kinda excited!








supper club. located at hartamas..







Vincent~~



me and vincent..





Meet lots of new fren's but didnt really take picture's so yea..

anyway that was for the night..



No comments: