I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I dont wanna lose you..


13/03/09

Friday





Lately i've been having some problems.
That i never wanted it to happen..its not about some girl..but someguy.
I'm not into him, seriously..
But i really like him alot in the same time.
Yea..its kinda complicated.

I actually dont know why i'm even blogging it out...
hmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm cause im just bored i guess...or i wanna write out my feelings..
I also dont know.

The only thing i know is, in life.
Its better to just keep your mouth shout sometimes. cause the more u talk, the more problems u tend to get. seriously.

So yea..anyway to the person i'm writing to, if u know who u are.
Pls pls..i hope things goes back the same.
I really miss our friendship.
I dont not wanna lose it, and i want it to last.
Your really a great guy..

i hope u would read it..

No comments: