I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Subak~ Earth hour event


28/03/09

Saturday~


Well now..im in my friends house now. debra house haha. to use the com to blog. thanks to the ass lightning.


Ok, went out with melissa beh and her bf ah toong again. went ou to watch movie. was seriously in a rush.. that day cause at night i was going for a special event.
Anyway we watch the movie "confession of a shopaholic" yes a very very nice movie! =)

Well once the movie ended, we quickly rush to the carpark and get the car, then hurry drop me home, as it was seriously getting late already for the event. My phone kept ringing and ringing from parent's so yea. Reach home then quickly get dressed up and go!! ~~




me and melissa beh




Again..was rushing home that time.





Then here we are at `SUBAK'. For the Earth Hour event. I didnt take much pictures though, cause i was busy eating haha! >"<>



the view from the top place where i was sitting.. this is how 1 of the side looks like




cherish and me =)











Gerald and cherish










Yesh!! 8.30pm is here!! all lights off~~





mom and dad





bro and cherish




















bro...




bro and cherish














Me and chermaine poo (celebs)




me, cherish and chermaine poo




Bro, me, cherish and chermaine poo.




Some band singing. it was good.




The chef of subak. =)




yes.. our signature~






And that was for the night.. =)
We save the world from global warming.



No comments: