I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I cut my hair!! =)

4/04/09

Saturday~



I went to have a hair cut..after so long =P..
Anyway i cant really remember all the details already.. which it was kinda long dy..that i was suppose to post this up. but i didnt have the time to..so yea..

I went to curve the peekaboo?? isit the correct spelling? LOL kinda blur so yea..
Anyway then.. wanted to show the pic of before and after, but i fogot to take the pic that was suppose to be the before 1. so yea..><>



Just finish washing my hair.. look sohai leh..







After i cut my hair..then i went to sakae sushi with mom.








Yup.. my fringe are chop off..finally!! i was fed up with long fringe larh..





I know i'm perasaanted larh.. but i really like my new hair so..then i camwhore lorh..


















Then after having lunch was suppose to go KL with some 1..then somebody ruined the plan..=.=
yea..arhgg..dont wanna talk about it larh.
Then at the end went with mom lorh... hmm mmmm


After shopping with mommy..then we went for dinner..lorh..








cherish join in too =)




My bro.. and cherish.




mom and dad




i freakin love this pic!! XD
Later after dinner, then went to meet up with my KL frens..
Teman them to eat dinner..also..






The sushi damn cute 1..is riding in a train 1 eh..=P



Alviss ^^

Then after temaning them for awhile..it was time to go home..loo



No comments: