I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ROXY & QUICKSILVER Fashion show 2009 at midvalley.

15/04/09

wednesday


Went to midvallley for the "roxy & quicksilver" fashion show.




me






But before that, i went to roxy to do some shopping. cause member's got some special promotion. But i forgot what isit about dy.

This post was suppose to be post out long ago. but as my com is not fix yet. go frens house to blog..

Anyway then i bought lots of cloths, i pick out 1 outfit from the whole bunch, to wear to the fashion show event. as i didnt wear anything cloths that are related to roxy to midvalley.

Not 100% have to wear the roxy cloths to the event, but i just wanna be more into the event marh haha. ><












After that, i went for dinner at a japanese restaurant with mom and bro.


I change my outfit dy!! nice anot? =P limited edition roxy cloths.
Also it just arrive there that day.
Then i bought it on that day its self hahah!!! i feel so lucky.







bro and mom




Then it was time for the fashion show!! =D














oh yea!! i bump into bell. =)


i look somehow fat..=/



me and my bro





timothy




Joey-G






















































































the end of the fashion show.
me and joey-G.

No comments: