I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 24, 2009

My 17th birthday 2009.


16/04/09

Thursday



Early morning wake up get rdy. then seat a cab to klcc for my photo shooting.

I met up with zong shen too..

I only have 1 picture with me now.. though. this is using my own camera lol! i needed a picture like full body in a rush for some reason.

I'll be getting my profesionals photos from the photographer soon.







After the photo shoot went to starbucks to have some drinks.





zong shen











Then went to visit timothy in reef.

After hanging out around. then go to go home. to get rdy for my birhtday =)





My birthday was celebrated at barcelona.


That night was super busy, but i had much fun,


yet also a very dissapointed part too..


but life is like that.


It never goes the way u wanted..



chin lee, pamela, me, mabel and amira.




Once more! =P





me and amira




chin lee and me





me and mabel





pamela and me





clarence and me




mabel's brother and me




me and yi wen




cassidy kor and me. ( he was talking on the phone -,-)
















they use my camera to camwhore lol


































timothy



me and hui sien jie




my face like bei bei teh..( like tipsy )
















me and picky




jacklyn and me




me and yuin












me and justin
















me, shin ji and mabel..




me and liz



me and ann



me and leo




me and carlson












almost lost..




my brother gerald and me








zong shen




thank you andy for thinking of the idea. =)








my first time drinking this.. lol.. trust me it taste like medecine.








me saying="eeeeee... shin ji u drink larh"




the person saying="hurry finish it go go go"




yesh!! i finally finish it lol!! XD




thanks andy =)




zong shen and my bro





me and my bro




brother's fren





lol!!











at last..he came..vc


Though something happen at then end.. but still


i was happy he came..









was waiting to go home..me and chun keat



No comments: