I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what a day..

22/08/09

Saturday...




I know my blog is like dead..recently.well cause i didnt even have time sit at home lol..like everytime wake up then run to the bathroom. shower then dress up. then fly out of th ehouse..so thats why. i havent been blogging for real long.


ANYWAY~~Just a normal day, going down to kl for some shopping, movie. Its been a long time since i've seen my beh beh. so today we met up at time square for a movie. we watched " i love you beth cooper" funny show. =)











melissa beh.


After the movie, then me and eddie park our car at pavi, to meet up with my parent's for dinner. Went to Kampachi to eat. A japanese restaurant.








my dinner.


my dad and mom. they say didnt want to get taken. so i took half of their body..=.="








Then after dinner, me and eddie had got no plans.

and seriously..no more..clubbing. we were really fed up. so called my beh beh asking where is she heading to. she said she was going for prawning. LOL! so ok then we join.

Its some where near..dont know where lol. couldt remember.><

but it was my first time really excited, but i guess i have no talents in it at all lol! i didnt get to catch 1..wtf?? =(

















yerrrrr!! @@ disgusting..


cutting it. then to poke inside the bate..


my stupid dissapointed face..taken by beh beh..



and well this girl here..got so many..esh..=.="



prawn saying: OH NO!! i'm DOOM SAFE ME APRIL!

april saying: too bad lor. i cant help you, who ask you to let her catch you. dont let me catch you huh? if i catch you then i will let you go 1..>=P hahaha. "then blinks eye with evilness" LOL



No comments: