I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Maison opening re-launch. =)

25/08/09

Tuesday~~




Here i am, at maison opening.
Meet almost all my clubbing kaki's there haha! it was a very relaxing night. till somemadness happen which kinda ruined my mood.
Tell you what..sometimes alcohol does do stupid things...like some1! =P u know who u are haah!. but but nvm, i understand your situation i guess?? haha







eddie and me.


Amanda and me.



sherly.



the crowd..






jun min



kenneth karson with his new hair style..



eddie's sister =)



Ah yat/desmond, eddie and me



My jie's!! hui sien, mua and rachel.



joshie zhai!!


cool dancer's with lights around their body...








DO-RE-MI..=.=""



amanda once again. =)



me, nicole and amanda






Shawn


Some beatbox guy~~



weng weng =)


Nick lim




No comments: