I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good starting but bad ending??

7/08/09

Friday!!



woke up very late. cause had too much fun in zouk last night haha.

Then met up with my new friend Ken Khor in ou for dinner.







where we ate?? haha! my favorite place lorh. sakae shushi again. hmm mm





Then after dinner, walk around. my next stop would be, Red square again. didnt have anywhere to go so yea. but its really a nice place to chill. everbody there are just friendly.


wenny.





juan.






xiao won.


and the cute drunktard billy.



me, wenny, abigial, mandy and kate.


haha! billy and tommy.


me and mandy. =)


abigial..


kate ^^


babe's ~


the drunktard surprise belated birthday by his gf. so sweet. =)


this is for you..u know who u are.
Your just like this background colour.
Your so damn cold hearted..always..


slutty me..so?



kenneth karson kor! haha!!





No comments: