I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A good good day..


28/08/09

Friday~




Woke up so early like 8am?? haha belive it anot. why?? to get rdy for mcd's breakfast. =) Also why i have to wake up so early cause well, i get ready like really long like dress up, make up all. haha!

Then at 10am eddie came and pick me up. so we headed to the mcd's at centerpoint.











i just love hashbrowns! ^^


Then after mcd's, eddie drop me home. i have stuff to do so yea, and he was dead tired. so he went home and rest. Then around 4pm he came and pick me up again. then we went ou. to have our super early dinner haha!











melissa tagged along.=)




i just love mushroom soups~~ =P


A must try spegatti!! the only thing i eat in delicious. lol~


TA~DAA!!



jhoon aun came too.





Then after the so called early dinner, walk around abit, then i meet up with my babe amira..=P


amira~


me, melissa and amira



Went to jetty to yum cha/ have some drinks and chilling out.

melissa eating her maggi soup.



Then at night, i went to tamandesa to fecth my jie.=)
Then guess where were we heading on a friday night??
?
?
?
?
?
?
Poppy!! =P
its been a long time since i last went there.


me and vicky jie. camwhore kao kao!!



kiwi and apple~~ hahaah











eddie.



hui sien jie, jeslyn, picky,vicky jie, rachel jie, me and adele.


huisien jie and picky.


hui sien, picky, vicky rachel and me.



andrew koo.our ever first picture lol!



waahaha!!



No comments: