I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Speechless..~

14/08/09

Friday~~




ok ...i'm just plain tired..seriously. Its like my life is starting to have no meaning, everyday doing the same thing..

Wake up very late everday, becuase sleep around 5am everynight after clubbing. When wake up its around 1 or 2pm. wake up then dolled up. then go out..for a while. then night hit a club.

GOSH! i'm sick of it. i want my old life back. I do go out YES! but for diffrent thing. Like movie's, activity's, hanging out. no just CLUBS. F*ing ick of it!! NO JOKE!


Anyway, went dinner with mom at sakae sushi. U see what i mean.. no breakfast no lunch. hmm mm.

After dinner, then met up with my darlings.. chim lee, amira and pam for awhile at ocs. then later on meet up with my kor's billy, tommy and kenneth. then guess what?? clubbing again lorh..=/

At sakae sushi..

pamela and me.



chin lee.



kenneth and billy.


at ocs.


kenneth..att mardigrass.



camwhore at the toilet, as mardi was kinda boring..





billy.


tommy



stephy


michelle


pam, myself, tommy and michelle.



To some1 i just met, u kinda dissapointed me.. seriously. thought u would really be those ppl who support's me. But guess not. luckily there's still the others.



No comments: