I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Evern cheah!! maison night?? =P

13/08/09

Thursday..




Yes, its once another party pose again. i've been clubbing lots recently. Cause somehow my clubbing mood now is totally BACK!!

If u dont like to read all the clubbing pose. then dont come my blog will you?? =)

Tonight was at maison. Havent gone there since last year.

Ok while i was dolling up. My darling evern came to my house and pick me up.
Also seriously. i just told her once how to come to my house. then she just arrive dy in like 5 minute's time. Trust me. she's real good in roads! Claps" for her`` ^^


here we are at maison.

Love her smile~ so sweet.








Then the drinking starts~~ =P





Eric! it was a long time since i've bump into you!


i just cant seem to remember your name.
So is it khoo?? =P


Eddie!! ^^





GuEsS what!! all my kor's were there too.
Was so surprise to see them. happy! ^^
Tommy, billy and mua~





Kenneth karson kor~


And then my dancing partner kor start to hit up the dance floor again! =P





Your guys are the best! =D





haha! thanks for carrying my bad the whole night when i was dancing.. =P


Stephy!!


weng weng zhai!


Them again. =) Martin and nike.


random ppl wanted to take picture with me?? ok..LOL!
The guy in black and the 1 with black and white stripes? haha!



No, seriously i'm not bragging. but he was so happy after taking a picture with me.
I f*ing dont understand. i'm also not a celebrity or wert also?? =.="


Then it was time for home sweet home. My poor darling evern.. was totally gone..




No comments: