I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A fun full day~~

19/08/09

Wednesday..




ok, i'm currently at home. so fucking bored and very sad, got ffk by SOMEONE! his so last minute person. wtf?!? So i guess i'm free to post about yesterday.

Hmm let me see, i went to kl for the whole day with eddie.. It was fun fun fun. =) Thanks for the company, clothes, dinner and starbucks. =P
We went pavilion, starhill, lot 10 and sungai wang. then redsquare then maison.

I also collected my Lv bag, and now my bag has my name on it! haah~ wee~~



In lot10 walking over to sungai wang






thanks eddie for carrying it for me the whole day. =)



Went to michelangelo's restaurant to have our dinner.
I went there once, but today's atmosphere was much nicer.


















my cabonara spaggetti! yummy~~ ^^



His, some sort of speggetti too..lol.



Then went starbucks.











CHIO anot?? =P



cant really see.. but still can see wert. haha.










Then it was time for redsquare. went there, met lots of fermiliar faces. As usual. haha.
But after for awhile, decided to go over to maison. so yea..




at redsquare.



fauze was there.


caroline.


billy kor. =)





Then here we are at maison.




bump into my darling ashley. lol she was camera shy last night =P
She said she didnt wear properly..









stephy =)


bell. =)


haah the cutest of all! jac, she was so high!! trust me. XD



john tan.


leon


Last but not leats, Dorin =P



No comments: