I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another day and another...day..


15/08/09

Saturday~~



Eddie came anc pick me up. Then we headed down to pavi". Wanted to named my lv bag. so park his car at pavi then walked to starhill to go to the lv shop. After putting my bad there, walked back to pavi.
Had our lunch in wong kok. Had a nice time talking with him. Saw some few friends there.

After for sometime. eddie droped me home, as he was going to MTV stage.














eating my honey stick! =)






At wong kok.





After he he dropped me. then i rest for awhile, didnt change my clothes as i was lazy.. then not long it was time for dinner with my parent's.

At gardens.

This japanese restaurant called YUZU.
















& then the foods are here. =)










i love~~~~~ sushi!











they stuff snails inside. its tasty!!


cute deco isnt it? =P








hi little craby!!







There was suppose to be dessert. but i run of to walked around already. haha! cant sit steal.



Actually u know why?? becuase i wanted to find for kk. he was working at the midvalley exibition hall for this thailand festival thingy..

He was working for some wasibi thingy lol!!




voon keke











After dinner and visiting kk.
Went home. rest for awhile. Waited waited..then eddie came and pick me up then he drop me as redsquare, as i went to look for my kor's and he went to celebrate his birthday with his friends at maison.

& the sudden thought was. afternoon we both also was at kl. Now at night also.. haha!!









































1 comment:

Ivan Hoo said...

Hi, I'm Ivan. Can I use your photo which eating honey stick in my product brochure? Please reply to kfhoo79@ovi.com
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks.