I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A day just blogging about nothing..=.="" seinzz

9/08/09

Sunday.....



Early morning went church once again.

Then had lunch at OUG some beef noodle shop.



mua~~
Btw, excuse my fat face for today.
I had a terrible night..last night.
Was very down. so fucking sad and mood less, end up wake up early morning face so swollen.





dad


bro.


mom









what i ate.
Dry Beef Noodle with beefball in soup.




After lunch went home, then suddenly vicky jie in msn ask me whether wanna meet up to have some girls talk. as my mood was going nuts. i need help. feeling so so so down.
So she was so sweet, she ask siang to come fetch me together to have another lunch again.
haha at ou. sushi zanmai.


vicky jie cute mou? =P



chee siang and jie.



with david along.



yummy~~







orh~~ i just love her larh. =)






the sweet couple~



Then after they left, i meet up with keke for a movie. Ghost of girlfriend past. So damn nice movie. i'm glad i watch it with him though..it meant something to me. but dont know whether he meant anything anot..=/

After movie, then headed to nando's for dinner.
He was seriously darn sweet.
When the food came.
He cut the chicken all properly for me.
Put the rice and fries nicely..
I was so touched...
U should have seen the look when he was doing it.
i feel like i was the luckiest girl in the world for that moment...


him ordering..



the process..
1 plate just to cut the chicken, 1 plate empty to fill it up for me.


cute mou?
the chicken around. then rice with the carrot on top. with fries on the bottom and top with the sauce. =P

ARH!!! HAPPY >"<

then after dinner he sent me home loo~~



No comments: