I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sometimes ppl never change.

26/08/09

Wednesday~~



YAY!! kelvin is back from taiwan, so we went out to pavilion for lunch...and just hanging out.















went wong kok















Then after meeting with kelvin, having some drinks. chit chatting. then he went home.

Then i walk all the way to sungai wang then to time square..
Then i was suppose to meet up with vincent lee..yes my ex..the so called lala guy. then he ffk me. never change till today. so wtf!! i was all alone in kl with not much money with me that day.
So decided to eat KfC. hmmm mm..


ice lemon tea with a large mash potatoes.







seriously i was alone no joke..




Then luckily, clarence boi boi called me to take away my boredemness..


Then out of no where guess what happen.. i bump into that idiot.. vincent and he was so shoik!!

i know ..he actually try not to answer my phone i guess, but then he gave excuses saying he lost his phone. and he had an extra phone. which doesnt have my number?? u belive such shit..?? NO WAY!! wtf..
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
he dye his hair back black. and it was raining so yea. excuse the umbrella.



then luckily eddie cam and teman me for awhile. i rather walk with eddie then the f*ing fong fei yer vincent.. fuck him larh..



Then not long, billy kor, came to time square and pick me up then we headed to time square..=)


Billy my kor. also know as my dancing partner. =P








evon babe.


evon, abigial, mandy and me.



i bump into them once again! =)
Me, rachel and hui sien.






my kor's =)
Billy, kenneth and tommy ~


abigial, tommy, me and billy.



lol retard's kor..



abigial. =)












WTF?!


we are who we are~~ =)
LOVE them.








No comments: