I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My heart has broken into million pieces..because of you..

21/08/09

FRIDAY..



Didnt have the feeling of going out early. so waited till night only went for dinner again.

I know lately my blog is like about dinner club dinner club, sorry larh i dont want it to be like that too.. but somehow..i cant change that habit so fast. give me sometime..

I just wanna be happy..there's alot of things u dont know whats happening in my life. u guys just think that cause i dont go school. so means i'm useless.. i got my own reasons..











went dinner at station 1.. was suppose to go island cafe, but were just so f*ing hungry so whatever larh..





Then after dinner, eddie bring me along to his TT. some car meeting kinda thing. At kota damansara there.





this car the light are like way..too much..








After that feeling bored..no plans.. then darling leeyuee called me saying she was at maison. so ok then. me & eddie went there..


leeyuee and me.















No comments: